Wednesday, May 23, 2007

No Big Surprise

I especially liked the question about Jason Gastrich ;-).


You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist


92%

Apathetic Atheist


50%

Spiritual Atheist


42%

Militant Atheist


33%

Agnostic


33%

Angry Atheist


17%

Theist


8%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


(Hat tip to BigHeathenMike).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scientific 100, militant 67, spiritual and agnostic tied at 50, but for the record, I find the term 'spiritual' to be weaselly, imprecise, meaningless and self-congratulatory, and would use the term 'agnostic' only in the strictest sense of a pointlessly overly-rigourous epistemology: as in yes, I'm technically agnostic about gods the same way I'm agnostic about Elvis being alive and living on Pluto with Marilyn Monroe and partying with Russell's teapot... and find both conjectures about as likely, and this is profoundly insignificant/uninteresting/non news item if ever there was one, and so on, as I'm sure you've heard it...

But the first two are about right, I guess.